Posted on January 9, 2018 in
Winter skin CAN be fresh and dewy. It doesn't have to be dry and dull. But, it takes work and an effort. Here are some valuable tips from our professional paramedical aestheticians. Don't forget, we always offer complimentary skin care analysis and consultations so you can learn what may be best for your individual skin care needs.
1. Increase good fat (omega 3 and 6)
2. Stay away from showers/baths that are too hot, opt for warm to avoid over drying your skin
3. Add oil to your baths to lock in moisture
4. Use a hydrating serum in addition to moisturizer
5. Avoid products that contain too much alcohol
6. Use humidifier at home to add moisture to the air
8. Drink tons of water!
9. Opt for a creamy cleanser